Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My New Blog!


So, I have decided to blog about the sweet spots I find around Athens. There is so much to do here yet it is super easy to fall into the same rut. Even I end up going to the same places to eat or hangout. So I am going to try and start branching out a bit. So the first place I want to talk about is this Italian restaurant Amici's. It's located in downtown Athens on East Clayton street. The atmosphere was interesting. It had some small, wooden tables and chairs and some booths. Paintings of different size covered the wall where I was sitting. They also had a model train at the top going around in circles. I ordered the Weekender calzone which had sausage, green peppers, and onions on it. I also got pepperoni on mine. It was so good! The cheese was melted perfectly and it had just the right amount of spice. I would definitely recommend this if you go to Amici's. They also have pizza and pizza slices that a pretty big. My friend actually got one of their subs and really liked it. They also have pastas, salads, and a choice between appetizers. The service was pretty good too. I went during the middle of the day so it wasn't super busy so I got my food pretty quickly. All in all it was a good experience.

Here is a link to their menu: http://amici-cafe.com/documents/ATHENS2009APRIL.pdf and website: http://www.amici-cafe.com/default.htm

So if you are looking for a really good place to eat and have a craving for Italian, hit up Amici's.

No comments:

Post a Comment